GETTING THEREIncluded in our admission tickets (Lauberhorn Tickets, Gold Cards, Silberhorn Hospitality) is the transfer from Interlaken Ost to Wengen via Lauterbrunnen or Grindelwald Terminal, Eiger Express (3s-Bahn) to Eigergletscher, Jungfrau Railway to Kleine Scheidegg, Wengernalpbahn to Wengernalp (Girmschbiel) or Wengen, as well as the Innerwengn chairlift from Allmend station. In addition, the Grindelwald-Männlichen gondola from Grindelwald Terminal and the Wengen-Männlichen cable car down to Wengen.
- Please plan to arrive early.
- A valid Covid-Certificate is mandatory in the race and event area. Please observe the current Covid-19 measures and regulations of the authorities.
- There are no direct trains Lauterbrunnen - Wengernalp (change in Wengen).
- If possible, avoid traveling via Lauterbrunnen on Saturdays due to long waiting times!
How to get to the best viewing locations
|Location||Getting there as a pedestrian||Arrival as winter sports enthusiast with ski pass
(Silberhorn Hospitlaity, Gold-Card)
|Arrival via Grindelwald Terminal - Eigergletscher (Eiger Express) - Kl. Scheidegg - Wengernalp.
Tip: Winter hiking trail Kl. Scheidegg - Wengernalp (approx. 30min)
Sledging trail from Eigergletscher
|Getting to the ski area via Grindelwald Terminal (Männlichen or Eigergletscher)||For guests of honor, donors and Gold Cards with location Girmschbiel > Shuttle bus to Grindelwald Terminal;
Return journey via Wengen - Lauterbrunnen
| ZIELARENA INNERWENGEN
|Recommended arrival via Grindelwald Terminal - Männlichen - Wengen - on foot to Innerwengen in 20min.
Alternatively still possible, but to be avoided because of long waiting times especially on Saturday:
Arrival via Lauterbrunnen - Wengen - on foot to Innerwengen in 20min.
|for skiers not recommended;
instead enjoy various sections along the race slope such as Start, Traversenschuss, Hundschopf, Girmschbiel, Hanneggschuss, Silberhornsprung.
|For guests of honor, donors, Silberhorn Hospitality tickets and Gold Cards with destination Ziel > shuttle bus to Lauterbrunnen;
Return journey via Wengen - Lauterbrunnen
|on foot not recommended;
Ski pass required, with Lauberhorn chairlift from Kl. Scheidegg
|via chairlift Lauberhorn or Wixi||Ski pass necessary, with chairlift Lauberhorn or Wixi, no separate VIP access|
|Possible Ticket Category
|General admission (Lauberhorn-Ticket)||Admission for ski pass holders||
- individually via valid transfer routes (please note operating dates!)
- VIP Park&Ride only guaranteed via Wengen-Lauterbrunnen
- Extra trains in the evening from Wengen - Lauterbrunnen until 2.10am o'clock (please note timetable!)
Public parking spaces
A limited number of parking spaces are available in Wilderswil, Lauterbrunnen and at the Grindelwald Terminal. Please follow the corresponding signalization and the instructions of the traffic services.
Please note the arrival instructions for the respective ticket category.
- In Wilderswil there is a limited number of parking spaces available for a fee. The onward journey is by Bernese Oberland Bahn BOB to Grindelwald Terminal or Lauterbrunnen.
- In Grindelwald Terminal/Grund there are enough (chargeable) parking spaces available according to the signs/parking instructions (Grindelwald Terminal multi-storey parking lot, outdoor parking lots, Grindelwald Grund).
- In Lauterbrunnen there is a limited number of parking spaces available (all subject to charges, CH 10.00/day). Please use the official parking spaces. A shuttle bus service will take you to Lauterbrunnen train station.
Operating data / Timetable
First ascent from Grindelwald Terminal to Eigergletscher (Eiger Express): 07:30 a.m.
First ascent from Grindelwald Terminal to Männlichen: 08:00 a.m.
Last descent from Eiger Glacier to Grindelwald Terminal (Eiger Express): 17:00 hrs.
Last ascent from Wengen to Männlichen: 16:45 hrs.
Last descent from Männlichen to Grindelwald Terminal: 17:00 hrs.
Descent from Wengen according to WAB timetable / extra trains
Flights to the start area on Friday/Saturday. Please book in advance by calling +41 (0)33 8 560 560. Only persons with skiing, snowboarding or telemark equipment and the appropriate equipment and admission ticket will be transported.
Swiss Helicopter AG - Bernese Oberland
Flights from various starting points to the ski area. For inquries and prior arrangements please call +41 (0)33 828 90 00.